Friday 30 November 2018

If I won the lotto


If I won the Lotto…


Oh my! Winning the lotto is one of everyone's dreams and I would love be in the position of one of the lucky people who take home the big bucks. Here are the things I would do…




First I would call all the people I know to tell them the news and that they should come over tomorrow for an EPIC party!! But I can’t possibly invest ALL my money on the world's most AWESOME party so I will give a chunk of money to charity so I can feel like my spend is not going to be a waste, although this party will be memorable forever!




To start I will hire a catering service, the finest of fine. Then I would go out and buy the highest quality drinks to serve. Next stop would be a store to buy gold and diamonds to use as decorations to signify that I was rich. I would get gold plates implemented by diamond silverware and shiny rose gold napkins. I would buy the finest quality park bags and the most expensive entertainment. Then it would be party time!!




You can choose between talking, listening to comedy, dancing, singing, eating, watching a circus show or even watching a concert. But once the clock strikes 6pm we all enjoy the finest dinner and at 7pm a buffet of desert will surround us. Then we can have fun together until dawn.




When the guests have had enough (that could be never!) they can treat themselves to a party bag fit for royalty. Unfortunately I would now be on cleaning up but I managed to hire a cleaning service who made my house and garden cleaner than before!!

No comments:

Post a Comment